Facilities Management & Operations
Emergency and 24/7 Repair Service @ ext 2125
Mission and Vision Statements
Our Mission - To consistently deliver effective and efficient facility services aligned with the Health Center's core mission. The FM&O Department shall operate the UConn Health Center facilities safely and cost effectively. We will provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients, staff, and students conducive to superior health care, research, and medical education.
Our Vision - To become an exceptional partner in learning by providing functional, efficient and excellent facilities in support of the university's mission. Our community, state, and national peers will recognize the UConn Health Center FM&O Department as a leader in campus sustainability and facilities stewardship.
Our Core Values - Excellence, Access with Support to Succeed, Integrity, Diversity, Respectful Relationships, Freedom, and Sustainability.
- We do the right thing - not the easy thing.
- We choose to succeed and success means exceeding our customer's expectations.
- We know what our goals are and we work hard to achieve them.
- We are committed to finding solutions that allow everyone to win.
- We listen respectfully to others and think before we act.
- We value teamwork. It provides better results
- We are committed to continuous improvement.
- We value and learn from honest feedback.