Conference Room Scheduling Request FAQs
- How do I access the SharePoint Calendar to find out if the conference room I want to reserve is available?
- How do I submit a request to schedule a conference room?
- How do I contact Facilities Development & Operations?
- How do I find my FAMIS username and password?
- Where can I find the Conference Room Reference Guide?
- How many conference rooms can I reserve at one time?
- How many dates may I reserve on each request form?
- What happens if the conference room I want to reserve is already booked by another user?
- When will my event appear on the SharePoint Calendar?
- What if I make a mistake entering my information on a screen?
How do I access the SharePoint Calendar to find out if the conference room I want to reserve is available?
Review the Conference Room Scheduling guide at: http://fdo.uchc.edu/forms/pdfs/instructions_confroom_scheduling.pdf
The Facilities Development & Operations room scheduler can be reached from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays.
Contact Public Safety at 860-679-2511 to obtain this information.
On the Facilities Development & Operations website, http://fdo.uchc.edu/forms/confroom_scheduling_guide.html.
One room per request.
One month per request.
Locate another conference room that fits your needs.
Once your request has been reviewed, approved and confirmed.
You can use the back arrow to get back to the appropriate screen to make any corrections.