Emergency and 24/7 Repair Service @ ext 2125
- Customer Service
- FAMIS Self Service
- Financial Services
- Administrative Services
- Conference Room Scheduling
- Material Storage
The mission of Business Services is to provide high quality services in fiscal, administrative and IT support to both Facilities Development & Operations and to provide responsive service to the UConn Health Center community and beyond.
Business Services provides the financial, administrative and business information systems services for a $40 million annual budget. This includes customer service, work order control producing over 30,000 work orders annually, procurement that includes the maintaining of over 150 yearly service contracts, interdepartmental service billing, personnel/payroll, financial reporting, budget development and cost accounting and analysis. Conference Room Scheduling, Material Storage and departmental business systems support are also administered within this group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Customer Service and Administrative Services – serves as the information conduit for Facilities Development & Operations. This center can also answer questions about the physical plant and its services. Repairs and service requests are taken, logged and monitored within this unit using FAMIS. Customer Service Survey (Word).
- Financial Services – provides budgeting, financial analysis, cost accounting, project auditing and procurement, ensuring compliance with all University policies, State and Federal applicable laws and regulations. Vendor/contractor payments are also processed within this unit.
- Conference Room Scheduling (Common Use Policy, PDF)
- Conference Room Request Form (PDF)
- Materials Storage supports the physical plant needs of UConn Health Center, ensuring its customers timely receipt of quality supplies for maintaining and improving all campus buildings.
- Work Order Billing – What services do I pay for?
- For Billing Inquiries, call 860-679-6029.
- All Service Order Request Forms